Friday, September 02, 2005

Friday Randomness (or Friday Pity Party)

Last night while watching TV, I pointed something out with my foot. JD and Honey made the clever observation that that is something that only women can do...Of course, they then proceeded to point everything out for the next 10 minutes with their feet. It is weird. Who would've thunk!
***
Why can't I find jeans that fit me? WHY WHY WHY?!?!? I hate fashion.
***
So, I don't think that I am necessarily a spiteful person...however, I do feel that I am at my wit's end...and revenge will be sweet. Here I am, barely keeping my head above water, and that Fat Fuck is buying all new furniture and $700 suits and eating out at nice restaurants every night and going on golf trips out of state. All I can say is that he better enjoy every minute of it now...because when everything is said and done, I hope he is existing on Top Ramen. Maybe then he can lose some fucking weight and make it up the stairs without getting out of breath. Fucker.
***
You know what I just realized? When I am patronizing someone or feeling really condescending, I wrinkle my nose when I am talking to them. I've been doing it all week. Weird.
***
With the exception of Honey, I kinda hate my life right now.
***
I hate young girls. God. Just. Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Call me when you're my age and you realize that the world owes you nothing and it is filled with people that only like you for what you can give them (*blowjob*) and that it takes a lot more than a cute tank top and a low tolerance to get by in life.
***
On a positive note, the only thing better than Starbucks in the morning, is an AM quickie. I should like to start my day like that everyday from now on!!
***
I think I've spread enough sunshine here for one day. I hope you all enjoy your long weekends!

11 Comments:

Blogger Mr Carson said...

Sounds like your having a rough time. I hope the long weekend is stress free and relaxing.

I point with my toes as well. I also pick stuff up with them and I can open the fridge with them (I do this when my hands are full).

10:51 AM  
Blogger Yankeebob said...

I use my toes for not falling down when I walk.

Oh, and for stopping me after they hit very hard objects in the dark.

You know, more toe/feet talk will freak out Cat. Shhhh....

AM quickies are great Mel! You should definitely make that a routine. ;)

Have a great weekend.

10:54 AM  
Blogger THE J Mo said...

Hope you have a good weekend Mel. I'll be helping my brother-in-law get a few of his bucket trucks and tree crews together to head down and help in New Orleans. That'll keep me busy for awhile!

Take care!

11:28 AM  
Blogger cat said...

i think mel has cute little feet like me, and therefore talking about them is just fine... it's photos i can't handle. *grin*

how come the fat fuck gets all the moolah and you don't? that just doesn't seem fair. and i'll bet it was his fault you couldn't get to our wedding. huh? bastard. you want i should make a call?

have a great weekend with GummyHoney!! get lots of rest and cuddling in. that's important. you need not hate your life, darling, because the Head and i love you very much (even though we've never actually see you in person. heehee!)

11:47 AM  
Blogger grace said...

urban outfitters! urban outfitters! they make jeans for short people like us :) heh.

sorry about fatfuck. do you still need a couch? :)

note to self: watch for mel wrinkling her nose at me... heheh.

it takes MORE than BJs, a tank top, and low tolerance to get through life? man. someone lied to me! (STEVE!) hehe.

mmm, quickies. heh.

see you sunday! :D

5:07 PM  
Blogger Jess4u said...

We all have to deal with difficult people. Some days we can be pretty difficult ourselves. Recognizing the difference between normal difficulties and personality disorders can be crucial to decisions about entering new relationships and continuing existing relationships.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

An AM quickie? Yes, nothing like listening to short wave radio for a few moments...

2:20 PM  
Blogger LE said...

i think you wrinkled your nose at me yesterday. bummer.

re: young girls, yep yep.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Yeah, him. said...

Your weeks just haven't been too good these last few weeks, but take heart that it will get better because as Alabama (Patricaia Arquette) says in True Romance "sometimes it goes the other way too".

Also keep in mind that you got to start your day off with a quickie when a lot of the rest of us get to look at ourselves alone and think hmmm... guess I didn't sleep well last night.

All the same, find your happy place and know that karma will be bitch slapping many of these youngens for a long time to come.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Mel Mega said...

Mr. Carson: Thanks, luckily I did have a relaxing weekend. Hmmm..I need to go see if I can open the fridge...I bet I can!

YB: Ha! You are silly! And I like to freak Cat out! The problem with AM quickies is that it usually makes us late for work!

JMo: My griping sounds pretty spoiled when you think about what other people are going through. I think that you picked an honorable way to spend your weekend.

Cat: Ooooh believe me when I say that the Fat Fuck will pay! Oh, yes he will! And I did have a good weekend with lots of cuddling and smooches in! Although I don't remember GummyHoney with Grace on his lap!

Grace: I went to UO! I didn't find shit!

And yes, still need a couch...you still have one?

Jess: Thanks for the thoughts...

Ian: Oh, there is no fooling you! The radio is just better in the morning!

le: I PROMISE! I did NOT wrinkle my nose at you...my voice also gets about ten octaves higher!

Dan: Thanks for the thoughts...I think that movie line shall be my new motto. And you're right...at least I have someone to keep me warm at night...

3:24 PM  
Blogger LE said...

oh ok. :)

even if you did, i woulda been too drunk to notice anyway. ha!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home