Friday, August 20, 2004

See, It's Just Not That Simple...

So not to beat a dead horse, but I had a conversation with my friend, Weenie, about the bug:

W: "Well are you scared to kill the bug?? Just squish it with a shoe or something!"

MM: "Dude! You have no concept of how BIG the bug is! I tried to kill it the
second time I saw it, when it was in the bathroom. I threw a shoe on top of it. Didn't even flinch! Just looked at me, yelled 'HA!' and walked away! So it is hopeless. I can't kill it, it is way too big. I can't even imagine the mess it would make. There would be guts for days!"

W: "Yeah that's true, I am sure it would make a huge stain if you squished
it! It's so funny how you and the bug talk to each other!!! hahahaha You freak!"

MM: " 'huge stain' does not even begin to describe it! Do you remember how
the Stay-Puft Marshmellow Man exploded at the end of Ghostbusters?Yeah, small little mess compared to this bug! I know, I am a freak. But I fully embrace my freakdom and geekdom."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home