Friday, August 20, 2004

How much meat can one person eat?

I mean really...7 boxes in the freezer all full of varying cuts of meat? Did we recently obtain a lion that I don't know about? Let me start from the beginning...

There I am...fast asleep...ahhh blissful sleep...I am jolted awake by the sound of heavy articles being thrown around the kitchen. What the...? My room is right next to the kitchen and there is not technically a door there, so it is that much louder.

I yell out to P "Can you make a little more noise? It's not like I'm trying to sleep in here!"

"Well, it's going to be noisy for a while because I bought all this meat and I need to put it in the freezer."

Oh, well okay, why didn't you say so in the first place. You're just putting meat in the freezer...in the middle of the night. Whaaaaat???

"I'm throwing everything out, it's all old."

Duuuuude! I just went to the store! Just because you haven't opened the freezer in three years doesn't mean I haven't! "What are you throwing out!?!? It better not be my chicken, my filet mignon, my hamburger, my Rocky Road or my Drumsticks!"

"Oh, you mean the hamburger with freezer burn?"

"EVERYTHING HAS FREEZER BURN BECAUSE THAT FRIDGE IS FROM 1952!! GEESH!! And you better take that trash bag out tonight because it will all melt overnight and form a big puddle and flood the neighbors downstairs!"

Now that I know what's going on, I'll just go back to sleep....damn! Does he have to make that much noise? How long does it take to put some meat in the freezer? I'M NEVER GONNA GET BACK TO SLEEP!! I need an Adivan!

In the morning, I carefully open the freezer....and ammet with the site of so much meat that I am convinced a small herd of cows had to die to sit in my freezer and collect freezer burn.

Anyone need a roommate?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home