Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Major Suckage

So you want to know what sucks, huh? I'll tell ya. Having to unexpectedly buy a "new" car when you are a broke ass MoFo like me.

You want to know what sucks even more? Realizing that your big CD case that was in your old car is gone. Pfft! Stolen. By an unknown source. No more CD's.

On the other hand...Tonight is Shirley Manson night. I can barely contain my excitement!!! Can you imagine the euphoria I will be feeling at seeing Shirley...with Grace?!?! Ahhhh...Heaven. I hope I get to see her chonies (Shirley's...not Grace's...I've already seen her's...)!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

SHIRLEY!!!

i can't wait...

stupid training. shit. i want to post...

11:41 AM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Um, be careful, I have a feeling Grace will want to lick you again.

12:57 PM  
Blogger THE J Mo said...

While you're cherishing chonies, don't forget that tomorrow is HNT. I suspect you'll have some opportunities for some good footage tonight.

;-)

1:12 PM  
Blogger Oddgirl said...

Damn you guys get to have all the fun. I don't think Shirly is the type of girl who wears panties....hehehe:) Have fun and take lots of pics.

Oh and whatever cd's your missing I'm sure someone in bloggerland (wink,wink) has originals and could possibly burn you new ones...:)

3:37 PM  
Blogger LE Sweetz said...

aw that sucks about your car. i hope bad things happen to the cd thief. grrr.

3:41 PM  
Blogger cat said...

you find that cd theif and that person's shins are MINE, yo! i'll avenge your cd collection! that's just so not nice to take someone's cds!! *glower*

i think there should be more licking photos taken tonight and then sent to me via email... *wink*

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH! so that's where you guys were calling me from.. i freakin' have three messages from you guys and i can barely hear anything.. hehe..

you guys suck. but i still love you all.

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:( sorry about your cds.. i would be crying right now. it took steve a very long time to burn me all my cds. heheheh.. jk..

hey, you should have everyone in blogland burn you a cd.. =)

11:12 PM  
Blogger PlatinumGirl said...

I hate car problems! Hate 'em.

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home