Thursday, August 26, 2004

What I like...

Movies
Television
Books
The smell of new books and the bookstore
A tasty nap, where I wake up and have no idea where I am
Kisses behind the ear, both on the giving and receiving end
A spicy Bloody Mary
Ice cold Champagne (and Mimosas)
A perfectly cooked Filet Mignon with garlic mashed potatoes
Friends that will make you laugh when you are crying and make you cry when you are laughing
Laughing so hard you are sore the next day
A nice Merlot or Chianti
New babies: their smell, their chubby cheeks, their little toes and ears and their potbellies
Jeans that fit perfect and don’t have to be hemmed (although, I think this may be an Urban Legend…does such a pair of jeans exist?)
The smell of rain
A perfect beach day
Traveling
Hotels
My family in all their insanity (both sides!)
History and hearing it from the people who lived through it
Previews
Sci-fi
First kisses
Talking all night about nonsense
Movie lines (quoting, not standing in them. Hee!)
Eating out
Amstel Light
Driving
Dancing
Drinking
Tall, dark-haired, young boys (hee!)
Meeting new people
The Colorado Avalanche (a good hockey game in general)
Vegas
Chocolate covered strawberries
I could go on and on and on….

1 Comments:

Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Cindy-Lou! Good question! Hee hee...I like to quote movie lines!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home