Friday, August 27, 2004

On The Edge....

Seriously, Folks, this could get ugly. I have been pushed to the brink and have officially reached full irritable status. There is a Code Red going out to all my fellow employees: If you would like to leave today with all limbs intact, then stay away from my desk! Let me first explain that my desk is in a high traffic area. I realize that people have to walk by and often times congregate near here while waiting for other people. However, this does not mean that they can stand around and socialize, or have their radios on full blast while standing here, or even talk on the phone at the top of their lungs. It is bad enough that I have a very busy printer/copy machine next to my desk that is loud. Very. Loud. It is bad enough that I have PBX next to me and I can hear them screaming over the radios to people. It is bad enough that since I am in a high traffic area, people feel the need to stop at my desk and whine about what miserable days they are having and who pissed them off today. I might as well change my name to Lucy and hang a "The Doctor is In" sign on my desk! Geesh! I feel better having vented, now please excuse me while I down half a bottle of Pamprin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home