Monday, September 20, 2004

Girly Post!

I love the day spa I go to (Complexions). As you know, I had a facial on Friday. As often happens with facials, I have had a few blemishes since then. Well, Complexions has a policy where they will do high-frequency treatments for free for up to three days after. Whooppee!! Let's inject those puppies with Benzoyl Peroxide and zap them dry! I have my reunion on Staurday and I need a blemish free face!

Also, I feel it is my duty as a woman to inform every other woman out there about THE BEST UNDERWEAR EVER! I love this underwear and I own about 50,000 pairs (I think I am Britney and I just throw them away after every use - Kidding!). They are totally comfy, they never ride up where they aren't supposed to. They are low enough that they don't hang out of my low jeans when I sit down. They leave no VPL. You don't feel half-naked when you wear them under a skirt. And, with men so used to thongs, when they see you wearing the little boy shorts, it is a little surprise and usually turns them on...So, if you don't have an AE near you, order them online. Trust me, you won't be sorry!

3 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

oh, man, CL, you stole my comment...

so, uhm, MM, what color undies are you wearing today? hehe

i'd have to go buy all new bras, too, then... i have to wear matching bras and underwear. it's just a thing i have to do.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

I heart boyshorts!! Yeah, my boyfriend goes crazy for boyshorts.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Quyen said...

Grace, where would you find a Spider-Man bra? I hear ya on the boyshorts thing. It all started when I broke my thong and had to wear my b/f's briefs :P

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home