Sunday, September 19, 2004

Just a Matter of Time

According to this site I am going to die on Wednesday, April 8, 2048. Hmmm. This means that I have 44 years left to live. Hmmm. That is a lot of time. I haven't even lived half of my estimated life. I have so much time and so little to do. Wait. Strike that. Reverse it. Hee. All this time...so many places to see and people to meet. I better get busy! Right after I click on to the next Blog. Hee. Damn that button! It's a time sucker! Anyway, check out to see when you might die!

5 Comments:

Blogger cat said...

Whoa. That's kind of a creepy thing...I have until April 2053. I'll be 77.

I need to learn to not click links on other people's blogs!!

5:23 PM  
Blogger cat said...

Oh, by the way, if you want a better life span indicator go hereI'll live until 89 from this information. Although my boyfriend lives longer according to the death clock. I shall check back and see what you get! :)

1:26 PM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Much better! I will live to be 86.8! I like that! Phew! So much more time!

11:06 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

"Death clock" says I'll die on Monday 10 November 2064 aged 93. "Living to 100" says I'll die age 69. I like death clock better.

5:21 PM  
Blogger cat said...

Ian, it must like men better than women. My BF lives longer acording to Death Clock, too.

I think that Living Better or whatever that other site is called works more with health stuff. I live on MacDonald's cheeseburgers, what do I know about healthy? :)

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home