Wednesday, September 22, 2004

WTF Email of the Day

This came from an email from a client:

"Well, after a few Martinez' on Thursday night with my husband Friday I should be fine."

So this line brings up many questions:

Are her and her husband cannibals? Do they prefer the taste of Martinez to the taste of say, Smith or Garcia?

Are they having the "Martinez" on Thursday night or Friday night? (yes, I realize she meant "Martinis")

I am very confused. Especially since this email came from a "Director of Education"

WTF?

5 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

one of the directors here (she doesn't work here anymore, actually) had an english major... i have never seen such BAD, BAD english.

instead of bye bye! she'd type by by!

stupid crap like that...

the best one, though, came from a customer of steve's... i think she was trying to say sporadically, but she typed SPERMATICALLY. holy gawd.

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spermatically! HA!!

Yeah, maybe they are swingers! You just never know! But why would you put that in a "professional" email? Ew.

10:11 PM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Why are my comments posting as anonymous? Could it be that I am barely awake, doped up on allergy medicine trying to read Blogs and watch CSI: NY? GAH! I need sleep!

10:55 PM  
Blogger cat said...

I vote for cannibals because it makes life much more interesting...

5:06 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

My granny always says that Agatha Cristie is one of her favourite 'Arthurs'...

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home