Sunday, October 31, 2004

Going to Kansas City

So, I feel like I should provide more detail on the horribly obnoxious behavior from two posts ago (I like referring to time in terms of posts, I think I shall do it all the time, now!).

A total tool in an ugly shirt with greasy "I desperately need to rebel, so I will let my hair grow long over my ears and down my neck in an attempt to look like the male models in Maxim" hair, was standing outside talking to anyone who would listen. He walks up to some other random guy and tries to talk to him:

Hair: "You know what I really want right now?"
Mel (from 7 feet away at the top of her lungs): "A HAIRCUT???"
H: "A sandwich! You know who makes a good one?"
M: "YOUR BARBER???"

Hee. It continued like this for a good ten minutes! Guy #2 keeps looking from me to Hair. Wondering what the hell this bitch is yelling at. And why does that guy keep ignoring her.

So then, I was outside and overhear a conversation involving "Bill". Which of course means I must shout at the top of my lungs from 7 feet away:

"BIIIIIIIIILLLL!!!
I LOVE YOU SO, I ALWAYS WILL
LA LA LA LA LA (cause I don't know those words)
BUT AM I EVER GONNA SEE MY WEDDING DAY..."

Pause for a moment, wait for "Bill" to start talking again. Within the first syllable, start again with:

"WON'T YOU MARRY ME BILL!!
I WANNA MARRY YOU BILL!!"

Hee.

You'd think Bill would've learned. Nope. I than proceed to over hear him saying "Yeah, I am going to Kansas City next month."

Which leaves me no choice but to bust out with:

"GOING TO KANSAS CITY!
KANSAS CITY, HERE I COME!"

Pause for conversation to pick up again. Then:

"THEY GOT SOME CRAZY LITTLE WOMEN THERE
AND I'M GONNA GET ME ONE!"

Ahhh...good times. Coffee at 10:00 pm sure does some strange things to people...

11 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

You are a total nutter!

1:33 AM  
Blogger cat said...

And you were sober, correct? You must be a blast when drunk. Heh.

5:36 AM  
Blogger Benjamin said...

You have just secured yourself a place as one of my heroes. The pay is good, health benefits so-so, but the class distinction is a great door-opener. So to speak.

In other news: that is the funniest thing ever.

1:15 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

I agree with J.B.

1:21 PM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Oh Ian, we all knew you had enough personality for two people! Pretty sneaky there!

4:28 PM  
Blogger peachy said...

If you were my friend, I would be cracking up. If I didn't know you, I'd be so annoyed!
No wonder you get assigned to DD. You're fun either way. :)

5:18 AM  
Blogger grace said...

i'm not sure i could do that if i was drunk! no. i could. except i would've probably gotten my ass kicked. hehehe...

9:06 AM  
Blogger Quyen said...

That's freakin' hilarious! :D

10:46 AM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

You are a very bad bunny.

11:36 AM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Grace, it is a miracle I didn't get my ass kicked.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

mel, you're a cutie, but i would have jacked you up. pow! j/k

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home