Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Not Getting It

Well, apparently Mr. or Ms. Anonymous just didn't get it...I was giving him or her an open forum to, in their words, let people know what type of person I truly am. I haven't deleted any of their comments or any of my posts...so the fact that they would say I am afraid of that just doesn't make any sense. I completely stand behind everything I have ever written here. So it would seem that this person, who apparently knows me soooo well and truly knows the type of person I am, doesn't have a very good memory.

The entire purpose of my last post was your chance. I was letting you have the freedom of laying it out for all to read. If I were afraid of what you had to say, would I have done that? Nope. Don't think so. You are a fucking dumb ass. You just don't get it.

With that being said, I think that you have nothing to say. I think that you are just a sad little person who some how feels better about yourself after making snide comments. But you have nothing to back it up. Or lack the brains to put all the words together. Whatever.

You had your chance to let the world know what an awful person I am. You blew it. If you have anything further to say, please start your own Blog. And stay the hell away from mine, fuckface!

5 Comments:

Blogger cat said...

yummypants should go kick the crap out of fuckface, yo. call him up.. you're all in cali, right? you must have his number... (don't all californians know the famous people???)

i'm not getting it either.. but mine's a whole different "it".

9:15 AM  
Blogger PlatinumGirl said...

Dismissed!

10:47 AM  
Blogger LE Sweetz said...

i was going to comment, but i can't top platinum girl's comment.

12:57 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Good for you Mel. Game, set and match, I think.

2:01 PM  
Blogger popfizz said...

damn.. i think i missed something.

i always get to the party too late.

is there still a chance i can piss anyone here off???

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home