Friday, November 26, 2004

Damn Cat!

I will post a regular post, but in the meantime, Cat has me doing all these crazy quizzes! I like this one, though:



Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin: a wild ride through
the back alleys of toontown! The only ride
with a PG sense of humour in the G rated world
of Disneyland, you are zany, wild, and a little
bit of a loose screw. Energetic and colorful,
you go at full speed, even though your taxi-car
vehicles actually have four flat tires!
Despite your older humor, you are a kid at
heart and kids most relate to your cartoony
world and like you the best. You've been know
to make the adults a little queasy and a litte
bit dizzy. You leave your visitors dazed, a
little confused, but more often, extremely
amused. You take us to the places we'd never
see in a ride featuring the straight-laced
Mickey, but somehow you're still all Disney.


What Disneyland attraction are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

6 Comments:

Blogger cat said...

I'm not sure if I should feel loved or hated with my name up in lights like that. Mel, sweetie you're a wild ride through the back alleys?? Woooo! You GO girl! And here CL thought she could ride both Ian and I. I guess she'll be happy to read this. Since we all know what's going on with you two. ;)

12:42 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Haha! That's hilarious! Mel is a wild ride through the back alleys. As if we didn't know *that* already...

12:49 PM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Tee hee! I don't know about those "back alleys"! But whatever works! HA!

And actually the bath was relaxing, yet stressful because we flooded the entire bathroom.

1:01 PM  
Blogger cat said...

Floods are always more fun when bubbles are involved! You're all like.. AHHHH FLOOD! and then WHEEE BUBBLES! and then BUT AHHHH FLOOOOOD!! and then WHEEEE! BUBBLES! BUT THEY ARE SO PRETTY!

you know. like that.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Isn't Cat the cutest commenter? No wonder Blogger is trying to sell her comments on the black market.
(but damn it, the one ride I didn't get to at Disneyland. Seems appropriate though, seeing as Mel was too busy for me anyway...)

2:15 PM  
Blogger cat said...

I totally didn't notice this comment. cl thinks I am the cutest commeter. Gee, shucks. *blush* I feel so loved. Thank you. :)

ps... WHEEEEE!! BUBBLES!!!

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home