Sunday, November 21, 2004

Mel Mega: Good Samaritan

Asking me to watch the round of shots that you just ordered for your friends, is like asking a dog to watch your hamburger. If you want all the shots to be there when you get back, then don't leave them in front of me.

So, my friend and I are sitting at a double-sided bar. The girl on the other side orders a round of shots for her friends. They had all wandered outside to smoke, so she needed to round them up to take their shots. She asks my friend and I to "watch" her drinks for her. Hee hee hee...we'd be happy to!

The minute the girl walked away, my friend and I looked at each other and each grabbed a shot. We then put the empty glasses right back where they were.

The girl comes back and starts handing out the shots. She notices the empty glasses and looks at us. Of course we are almost falling off our barstools from laughing so hard! Her boyfriend looks at her and says "Where are our shots?" She looks at us and says "Those fucking bitches drank our shots!"

This sends us into even more hysterical giggles! One of her friends looks at us and then proceeds to order another round of shots, including one for each of us.

See? So it pays to be nice to people. And it also pays to be sneaky and steal people's shots.

13 Comments:

Blogger cat said...

You lush!

4:35 AM  
Blogger Yankeebob said...

That's a great plan, but I guess we can't call you 'Stealthy Mel', can we?

That girl is way too trusting. I would have done the same thing. (Way back when.)

5:16 AM  
Blogger Quyen said...

HAHAHA! "Those fucking bitches drank our shots!" LOL OMG I can picture it now! I would have laughed too! LOL :P

10:46 AM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

you can get away w/ this kind of stuff because you're cute. ;)

10:49 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

You fucking rock! I'd like to think that I'd be all over those shots too, but I'm not sure. You've got balls, little lady. Love it!

10:53 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

(Holding ice pack to eye) Ok, I just tried it with three blokes and their beers. Are you sure this idea works...?

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why this car is automatic
It's systematic
It's hydromatic
Why it's grease lightning (Grease lightning)

We'll get some overhead lifters and some four barrel quads
oh yeah
(Keep talking whoa keep talking)
A fuel injection cutoff and chrome plated rods oh yeah
(I'll get the money I'll kill to get the money)
With a four speed on the floor they'll be waiting at the door
You know that ain't no shit we'll be getting lots of tit
In Grease Lightning
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go

Go grease lightning you're burning up the quarter mile
(Grease lightning go grease lightning)
Go grease lightning you're coasting through the heat lap trial
You are supreme the chicks'll cream for grease lightning
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go

Purple french tail lights and thirty inch fins
oh yeah
A Palomino dashboard and duel muffler twins
oh yeah
With new pistons, plugs, and shocks I can get off my rocks
You know that I ain't bragging she's a real pussy wagon
Grease lightning

Go grease lightning you're burning up the quarter mile
(Grease lightning go grease lightning)
Go grease lighting you're coasting through the heat lap trial
You are supreme the chicks'll cream for grease lightning
Go grease lightning you're burning up the quarter mile
(Grease lightning go grease lightning)
Go grease lighting you're coasting through the hit lap trial
You are supreme the chicks'll cream for grease lightning
Lightning, lightning, lightning
Lightning, lightning, lightning
Lightning

1:15 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Indeed. As a matter of principle, I never leave a comment on a woman's blog without including the phrase "the chicks'll cream".

2:00 PM  
Blogger cat said...

Mike - *snerk* That's too funny!

Are those really the words? I don't remember. Gee, Mel you certainly have a fan club. Wonder if I can get elected president of it?

5:24 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

My friend Denise once drank the drink (funny, say that again) drank the drink of a girl who left it in front of her. She came back, threatened to kick some ass, Denise buys her another. The girl leaves again, Denise drinks it again, the girl comes back, violence ensues. Ends up chasing Denise around the Saddle Rack. Moral of the story: Do not drink the drink (even funnier) drink the drink of a big girl at the Saddle Rack wearing cowboy boots.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Oh and by the way, here's a public service announcement:
Never leave your drink unattended. You never know.

11:07 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

Cindy is so the responsible one amongst us...

9:56 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

I'm the Mama Bear.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home