Tuesday, April 05, 2005

We've Got Ourselves a Game

Ladies and Germs, it is official. With the passing of JP2, we have had our first official entry into this year's Death Pool (or Pool 'O Death as some like to refer to it).

Steve has chosen to mourn JP2's passing by making everyone drink blue Jell-o shots. Hmm...Steve, I don't know if that is what the Big Guy had in mind...but it sure sounds like a lot more fun!

Congrats Steve, your small victory is well deserved!

Also, sorry I haven't written. As some of you may have already figured out, I have been held captive by Grace and Steve. They are such wonderful hosts. Steve makes sure that everyone always has a drink and Grace squeezes out guacamole like nobody's business. Anyway, I am trying to talk them into officially adopting me. It will be fun! C'moooooon! I will even do the laundry! I think I will just visit them every weekend until they finally give in! And hopefully just in time for DAW (Daughter Appreciation Week)!!

Also, I would like to add to Larry's post about a couple of weeks ago that at one point in the evening, he wiped my nose. Yup...I had a little bit of yogurt on the end of my nose from my shot and before I knew what was happening...Larry just wiped it right off for me. What a guy!! Thanks, Sweetie! Also, for the record, I swear I did not drink as much beer as Grace and Larry would like to have you think. Can I help it if they started hours before me!??! I was just trying to catch up! Geesh! And I didn't get all crazy either. I had to work the next day!

Other than that, I am just getting used to living alone. It is starting to grow on me. My house has never been cleaner! And I have had plenty of time to think about what I want. Here is my big list:

1. Someone who will pick me up, take me to dinner and pay for it.
2. ummm...I guess that's it.

So much for my high standards...

15 Comments:

Blogger Rarry said...

Damn... I cant believe you rememberd that. I mean with all the beer you drank that night its amazing you remembered anything ;P
Oh and your welcome, nose wiping is one of my many talents

Sweet! I totally meet all the critera on your list. Its like looking into a mirror only on a computer and with words. Only catch is that it will take me about 7 hours to get to you place :(

5:48 PM  
Blogger Rarry said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

If Grace and Steve adopt you then you'll always have someone to pay for dinner. Just one more perk!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Benjamin said...

I was about ten minutes away from hunting down Keanu Reeves to avenge your death.

I'm absolutely happy that you're alive, but I'm kinda pissed off that I can't take Keanu out once and for all, so I'm gonna go brood for a while.

Welcome back!

6:18 AM  
Blogger grace said...

for the record, mel drank AN ASSLOAD of beer.

she always does.

that's what i love about her :P

mel, i don't know if steve and i are ready for a child yet, but when we are, you'll be first on our adoptee list :P

that would be awesome... taking your kid to clubs and hitting on men. sweet.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Oddgirl said...

Holy shit a post...:)I missed you.

I'd take you to dinner, but it would take me a long time to get there too:(

I know what you mean about Grace and Steve. I wouldn't mind being adopted by them either. I can just imagine how much fun you guys had...damn bitches....I hate living so far away...

That was so nice of Larry. When I was there Anna picked rice out of my hair. They have good friends...:)

10:19 AM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

mel, it should take you just a few weekends before they're ready to adopt you. hell, grace might just want you for herself. hehe.

10:31 AM  
Blogger cat said...

hey look! i can post a comment! i have been trying to do this all morning. when i started there was only one comment and now there's like 6...

welcome back ;)

grace and steve have had enough practice with the bunny that you'd probably fit right in if they adopted you. they might try and make you go to the bathroom in a litter box though..

oh, and it sounds like you'd end up with one heck of a drinking problem living there all the time too. :P

11:03 AM  
Blogger Yankeebob said...

Mel, I'd adopt you but there would be too many naughty thoughts going through my head and a Daddy can't be like that.

How about I just take you to dinner and pay for it? I think the plane ride is only about 6 hours, so if I start at sunrise.....

10:05 AM  
Blogger Yankeebob said...

Oh, and by the way, good to hear from you again. :)

10:06 AM  
Blogger grace said...

yb, you're dirrrrty! :P muwahaha.

and you gain 3 hours back, so you don't have to leave really early...

10:42 AM  
Blogger Yankeebob said...

Yes Grace, I am dirrrrty! Thanks for the compliment. ;)

I forgot about the gaining 3 hours. I could make it pretty easily then. When should I come over Mel?

9:50 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

Mel - I'd pick you up, take you out to dinner and pay for you. I'd also do lots and lots of other wonderful spontanaeous romantic things for you. All I ask is the chance. We could be wonderful together!

5:32 PM  
Blogger grace said...

oh, ian... i think you may have lost your chance, love! hehe.

sorry. that was mean, huh? :P

9:10 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

Yes Grace, that was mean. It wasn't my fault I got sick! I thought Mel understood...

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home