Saturday, February 19, 2005

Menage a Trois

I slept with two boys last night. Check em out above. They have a little more hair than I usually like. They hogged the bed, but kept me warm. One of them passed gas, but I am not naming names (Kobe!). Overall, I think we all had a good time! By the way, Weenie took the pictures. WTF is up with her camera, making the poor boys look all possessed?!?! Really, they are adorable!

I am at work. It is slow for me. Lots of time to catch up! I just wish my office didn't smell like cat pee. Not that I really know what cat pee smell likes. But I am guessing that it smells like what my office smells like. No sense. I just wish I was in my pajamas...

3 Comments:

Blogger Yankeebob said...

Uhmm, Mel, I'm not trying to be rude or anything but your boyfriends are dogs. You can do better.

Ok, I know, looks aren't everything.....

4:42 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Mel, I wish I was in your pyjamas too...

; )

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky dogs

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home