Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Rockin' My World!

No, I'm not talking about a date or even a flirtation...I am talking about Grace. She rules my world.

As you may know, we went out for drinks on Friday. Holy crap! I was sore on Saturday from laughing my ass off (seriously, I think I lost 10 lbs from laughter). She is so hysterically funny. Here is why I love Grace:

  • She doesn't hesitate to order Fish&Chips at a bar to go with her Vodka Tonic.
  • She will make fun of someone with me even when they are sitting next to me at the bar.
  • She will yell out inappropriate statements right when the music stops (statements such as "I would never date him, but I sure would fuck him!).
  • The more drunk she gets, the more celebrities she sees (Mel Gibson, Paige Davis and the lead singer from Smashmouth were totally there!).
  • She can appreciate the humor in a couple at the bar both drinking White Zin.
  • When I drunk dialed her, she actually picked up the phone and said hello, eventhough she was sitting two feet from me on the couch.
  • She talked to LB when he drunk dialed me and totally convinced him we were gonna have a 3-way with him (although he claims to not even remember talking to her...sure!).
  • She gets in a cab and DEMANDS the driver to turn the radio to K-Day. And then sings loud with me.

Grace, you are by far the best date I have had in eons. I am so ready to go out again...

10 Comments:

Blogger Yankeebob said...

You two together sound dangerous. In a really good way. Sounds like a great date. What a sweet couple!

YB likes Paige Davis! Was she really there or was it a wannabe?

4:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

isn't grace the best date ever?! =D you guys are hilarious..

4:56 PM  
Blogger cat said...

i'm so in love with grace now. can i date her too?

5:05 PM  
Blogger grace said...

oh, shucks! i had fun, too!

but, uhm... in case steve is reading this... i NEVER SAID ANYTHING about fucking ANYBODY but him :P muwahaha...

and i don't know about DEMANDED the driver to turn it to KDAY. maybe i did. damn. i don't remember...

LB doesn't remember? HAH! good. if i ever meet him for any reason, i can pretend to be a good girl, then :P

and YB, it was a wannabe!

5:06 PM  
Blogger grace said...

ooh! i didn't see cat's comment! i'm so excited!

i want to date you guys, too. *MEOW*

steve did say that if it was with a girl, it wasn't cheating :P woohoo!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Rarry said...

@ least someone had a good date Friday night.
Next time you guys get hammered you can put me on your drunken call list..You can even convince me that Im gonna get a three way, even if there is not a chance in hell of it happening...I promise I wont hold it against you ;P

5:57 PM  
Blogger Oddgirl said...

I'm so jealous! Do I need to make time for a road trip to CA for cocktail hour? I promise I won't drink too mucn this time, that is as long as "tempting beverage Steve" isn't there. He's crafty I tell ya. I'm glad you two had a great time.:) Now why don't you live closer?????

5:57 AM  
Blogger peachy said...

Sounds like you two had a blast!
Good for you.

7:36 AM  
Blogger grace said...

actually, i was a total slug. mel just made me sound super fun!!! wheeeeeeeeee! :D

9:33 AM  
Blogger Litany said...

Wow, what a great night! Keep up posted, I will live vicariously through you.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home