Friday, February 11, 2005

Friday Pissiness...

It's Friday, it's rainy, I'm at work...gah! The good thing is, I left about 15 minutes earlier than I usually do this morning and guess what? There was no traffic!! How weird is that? I feel like all this time, there has been some strange conspiracy against me! It's like everyone that drives on the 22 has been told to not leave their house until 7:30 because that is when Mel gets on the road. Well, I showed them! I outsmarted those mother fuckers and left early! HAHA!! I laughed hysterically all the way to work!!

Did anyone watch The OC last night? They really built up this whole girl-on-girl action thing. And it was sooooo NOT hot. I really wanted it to be, too. The blonde that plays Alex is SMOKING hot! Grrrr! I'd do her! But anyway, it wasn't hot because Mischa Barton looked sooooo uncomfortable. She was not into it at all. And you could tell. Stupid Mischa totally ruined it for me. Bitch. Oh, I would also like to say that I am so relieved they finally mentioned Marissa's sister. WTF? Like we wouldn't notice she was gone since the season started and never mentioned again. I had no idea that so many people just disappeared from Newport!

Speaking of television, there is a commercial running for Wicke's Furniture. Their catchy theme is "We've Got the Look" and they play that god-awful song by Roxette through the whole commercial! Is it really necessary to bring that song back? I think some songs are better off left dead. That would be one of them.

So, I picked up the new issue of US Magazine last night. There is a section in it that has a "Where are they now?" of former teen hearthrobs. OH. MY. GOD. Even if you don't buy this magazine, you have to at least look at it at the grocery store. I have five words for you: Richard Greico and Corey Haim. HA!! HAHAHA!! I can't even begin to describe the horror that they have become. Apparently RG is trying to make up for his receding hairline by growing out his stringy hair in back. Dude, you've got a fivehead, let it go...And CH! Hee hee....he is puffy and blonde and SCARY! And the best part about Corey, is that they mention that he is still single. No kidding!! I can't imagine why, what with all his sexy bankruptcy and rehab issues...it's a miracle no one's snatched up that winner yet!

Is it 5 yet? I need an Amstel...

11 Comments:

Blogger cat said...

wow.. i was here one second and this post wasn't here. and then i blinked and it was. wierd. also, all these comments from you have appeared in my in box. we are so connected, dude. :)

i do not watch OC. mische barton is fugly. plus i don't like the teen dramas anymore. i miss buffy.

*moment of silence for buffy*

i'm glad your traffic day was better than the one earlier this week. :)

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have to see what happens if i click the "other" option...

10:52 AM  
Blogger cat said...

that was me, btw :)

10:53 AM  
Blogger cat said...

geez..i'm like a creepy stalker. oops. sorry, mel!! *grin*

10:54 AM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Cat, you're killing me!! Too funny! And yes, I think that on a monthly basis, we should have a day dedicated to all things Buffy/Angel...BTW, have you seen The Grudge?

11:08 AM  
Blogger Yankeebob said...

Mel, I actually watched and recorded the O.C. last night just because I wanted to see those two women make out. (So, I'm a guy.) Of course it was all of 4-5 seconds at the end. At least I can see it again until I tape over it. Alex is very hot! No doubt!

Geez! "We've Got the Look" sucked the first time around. I hope that commercial doesn't make it east.

I used to think Richard Greico was good looking. I haven't seen him in a long time. I remember him in his own (short lived) series called "Marker". I liked that one.

Have a great weekend Mel!

11:42 AM  
Blogger grace said...

i totally have the hots for johnny d. mmm... v, can i have him when you're done? i'd totally take sloppy seconds.

hey, mel. i'll call you. i think we need to go for a drink. no, this time for serious.

11:56 AM  
Blogger peachy said...

The other day I was meaning to mention Corey Hart ('I ain't missing you') and I mentioned Corey Haim. What a mistake!! hee hee. He was only cute in Stand by Me and that's it! Richard Greico has always been slimy.

I saw the Grudge in the theater. It's really bad. REALLY.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you think that Mischa is the worst actress on the entire planet earth? She's stiff as a board and has zero facial expression! UGH! last night's episosde pissed me off!, but kudos to Mom and Pop Cohen,.. I have to say, they can act! I felt Kirsten's pain! As for Richard Grieco, . I used to think he was so HOT back in his BOOKER days,.. I saw him recently about 6 months ago on E! or Access Hollywood or something. He looks terrible.. Maybe Yasmine Beeth wore him out.

12:00 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Gosh, isn't little Melsie Welsie in a bit of a strop this morning? ; )

I have no idea who the two child stars are, although I recognise their names. I've never watched the OC either, but I think Mischa Barton is pretty.

Anyway, I have absolutely nothing to contribute so I'll just go sit in the corner until you post again...

12:12 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

i do not watch the OC. i watched one episode and didn't like it.

johnny depp is a dreamboat. he gets better w/ age. rowr!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home