Sunday, January 23, 2005

I Did It For Cat!!

Today is Cat's Birthday. So go wish her a happy one! On my birthday she had a very nice cake for me on her Blog. I don't know how to do that, so I had to get creative.

I thought to myself: "Self, if Cat were here, how would we be celebrating her birthday? Why with drinks of course!"

So Cat, I went and had Birthday drinks for you last night. A lot. Tons. So many that I woke up this morning...on the bathroom floor. *shudder*

It was a dirty job, but someone in CA had to go out and toast you last night. I was happy to accept the challenge and I apparently did a brilliant job.

Anyway, have a very Happy Birthday Cat! And I hope all your wishes come true!!

2 Comments:

Blogger cat said...

hee!

thanks, mel!! but really, you didn't have to go out and drink that much for me. i realize all my liquor stores are closed here due to them being on strike and all - but still! a bottle of jameson's irish whiskey would have been JUST fine. you wouldn't have had to sleep on the bathroom floor!!! :P

5:39 AM  
Blogger Quyen said...

Yes! Drunken bathroom floor stories! Keep the tradition alive! :P

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home