Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Not Dead Yet!!

Hey guys, I will try and get to a "normal" post today, but I wanted you all to know that I am officially in my very first apartment that belongs all to me!! I won't tell you where so that none of you creepy stalkers can find me. Although I think the extent of my "stalkers" pretty much includes Grace and that's it. So never mind. I will gladly tell Grace where I live because she promised me champagne and P-Funks. Suh-weet! But the move went well. I have about 26 bruises on my legs. And my calves feel like I ran 356 miles uphill. But I did it!! YAY MEL!! I am so grown up now. Weeee!

Anyway, I have been super busy at work, but I hope to catch up this morning so that I can post the Dead Pool results and also explain why I am losing faith in humanity.

Talk to you soon!

9 Comments:

Blogger Yankeebob said...

Hey Mel! Good to hear that you survived the move. Congratulations on your first private Mel home. I'm looking forward to the 'losing faith in humanity' post.

When is the housewarming party?

10:24 AM  
Blogger grace said...

sweet. i've reached stalker status!

11:35 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

I'm glad you're back, Mel. And have that party. Of course I can only be there through video hook up...

11:36 AM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Good for you Mel, I'm very proud of you. Our little Mel is all grows up. *dances on table* Oh I'm the asshole tonight, huh? I'm the asshole? (Ok, got carried away there with the Swingers references)

11:36 AM  
Blogger grace said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:36 AM  
Blogger cat said...

YAY Mel!

hey, i thought i was pretty good at stalking you. after all those emails i sent you that you didn't answer. i figured it was because you were creeped out at how stalkery i was and you were just ignoring me to perhaps persuade me you weren't interested.

at least cl lets me talk to her online (hey, i'll be home all day tomorrow, break out the msn!!)

and i need your address, silly. how am i supposed to send the wedding invite????

1:02 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I like that top you're wearing right now.

2:42 PM  
Blogger peachy said...

Congratulations!!
Having an apartment alone is fun. You can dance around naked and spill stuff on the floor and no one cares. :)

5:29 AM  
Blogger Oddgirl said...

Congrats on the new apartment!

How did you get Grace to promise you champange? If Steve offers you a drink...well that's your call, but you know the results. Oh, o.k. my mistake was I had 43.

I miss you, but I'm glad everything is falling in to place.:)

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home