Thursday, December 30, 2004

Answers - Part I

This was fun!!

Nina said...
Movie: Love Actually (I own this movie, I watch it all the time! Love it!)
Book: Stiff (Actually I picked this book up at B&N. I will have to go back and get it)
CD: Bad Religion (All Ages) (LOVE this CD!! I work out to it!)

Q1: What is the most repulsive thing you have ever seen?
(A friend once made me watch him pop a zit. I threw up, it was so disgusting.)
Q2: What is the most important thing that has happened to you in your life?
(I don’t think it has happened yet. I’m still waiting to feel important)
Q3: What's something you are very embarassed about?
(I once fell asleep in church and farted. It was so loud I woke myself up. Needless to say, I don’t sleep in public anymore!)

CL said...
CD: Tristan Prettyman. Thanks to my ever so hip sister, I've found a girl with a guitar sound to compliment all the guy with a guitar music I listen to.
(I like girl singers so I will check this one out!)
Movie: I'm going to say Less Than Zero because it's the only movie I can think of right now. (Dude! Great movie! James Spader plays the best slimeball)
Book: Life of Pi by Yann Martel. I actually haven't read it yet, but I'm going to start it tomorrow and wouldn't it be cool if we were reading the same book? Like our own little book club or something.
(I will go and get it and then we can have little chats and such about how smart we are for reading smart books! YAY!)

1. Who do you regret NOT sleeping with?
(No one, I’ve slept with everyone. Kidding! I can’t think of anyone that I regret NOT sleeping with, but quite a few that I regret sleeping with. Hmmm…)
2. Have you ever worn a banana clip?
(Yes, but I was like 8 or 9 and also wore fingerless lace gloves and a flourescent yellow spiked belt, so does it really count?)
3. Will you be my date to a wedding next July? (Hell Mother-fuckin’ YEAH! Let’s go!)

Ian said...
1. Movie - Casablanca. (Great dialogue, jokes and smouldering romance. Just like you'd get with me...) (Oh you tempt me, Ian)
2. Book - Jurassic Park. (One of my fav books ever, and a thousand times better than the movie, but then you could say that about *any* movie based on a Michael Crichton book. I cite the fantastic Timeline book vs dreadful movie as further evidence...)
(I am a HUGE MC fan, just finished State of Fear in fact. However, I do make it a rule to never see any of the movies that they make out of his books. Way too horrible! I think we may just be perfect for each other!)
3. Music - Everyone is Here by The Finn Brothers (great melodies and sometimes thought provoking lyics...) (I will look into them)

1. Exactly *how* are you Mega?
(I am “Mega” because I am larger than life. So I am not just a regular old Mel, I am like super-sized Mel.)
2. If you were Penelope Pitstop, would you get it on with The Ant Hill Mob?
(If I were Penelope Pitstop, I would change my name first! And then I would consider getting it on with the Ant Hill Mob. Now when you say "mob", how many is that exactly?)
3. Do you want to know how "The Life of Pi" ends? (Noooooooooo)

Cat said...
1) yes, mel, will you be cl's date to a wedding in july?
(I already said yes! Hee.)
2) did you know that cl might possibly have tourettes?
(Cool! I’ve always wanted a friend with Tourettes. There is a great documentary out there called Twitch and Shout. You should all run out and try to find it.)

Yankeebob said...
Movie - Van Helsing, I wanna be Hugh Jackman
(What a coincedence, I wanna do Hugh Jackman! Actually I wouldn’t mind being Kate Beckinsale. She has the best hair)
Book - Emma by Jane Austen, yes, for real I liked it.
(Great book! Check out YB getting in touch with his feminine side!)
Music - U2 Rattle & Hum Still one of my favorites.
(I know that I am gonna take a lot of heat for this, but not a U2 fan. I like one song by them and all the rest basically sounds the same to me)

If space travel were real, where would you go?
(To track down that damn elusive Halley’s Comet!)
Would you have a relationship (not just friends) with another woman?
(It would depend on the woman…I’m not ruling it out, though)
Where do you hope to be, career wise, in 10 years?
(Retired. Just kidding! Hopefully owning my own Event Planning business.)

peachy said...
Movie-Basic (Samuel L. Jackson, John Travolta)
(This was on cable the other day! I will watch it next time)
Book-It (Steven King)
(Hmmm…I may have to give this one a shot. Will it keep me up at night?)

1. What time do you wake up in the mornings? (6am)
2. How many times a day do you look in the mirror?
(Putting on my makeup and after that, if I feel like I have booger and need to check)
3. If someone offered to buy you a new car today, what would you get?
(Acura TL…Dark Blue. Oooooh yeah….)

3 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

awww :( you didn't answer mine. i feel so left out. :( i will cry now.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Yankeebob said...

Geez Mel! That comment about farting in church has me choking on my Pepsi. Just writing that made me laugh again. You are so funny.

I'm thinking you and Ian must be perfect for each other too.

Check out Van Diemen's Land, the second song on Rattle & Hum. Edge sings and plays it himself. It may be the second U2 song you like.

Great comments. This idea, whoever started it, was fun to do.

11:58 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

(*...coughs politely and raises eyebrows as if to say "haven't I been telling you that all along?"...*)

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home