Wednesday, December 22, 2004

And To All A Good Night

I am getting ready to leave and won't be back in the office until Tuesday. If I don't get a chance to get online before then, I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad (I've been taking lessons from Ian), Happy Holidays and all that good junk. I hope that you all get lots of good loot (although I think a few of you may be getting coal) and that you have a wonderful time with family and friends. I'll see ya on the other side!

10 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

happy holidays!!! :) bonnes fetes! okay. i don't know if that's correct. my french is super limited. :P

5:09 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

joyeux noel! happy holidays!

5:42 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

See ya, Mel! Have a great one!

11:04 PM  
Blogger Oddgirl said...

Frohe Weinachten! We hope you have a very joyous holiday. We are sending you the anti-fruitcake vibe. If you had to venture a guess I'm sure you'll know which one of us is receiving coal...:)

11:17 PM  
Blogger Benjamin said...

Happy holidays! Make sure to set some traps for Santa and if you catch him, tell him his time has come!

12:16 AM  
Blogger peachy said...

Merry Christmas Mel. Have fun at the spa!

6:25 AM  
Blogger Yankeebob said...

Darn! I'm finallt getting caught up with my blog buds and Mel is disappearing for a while.

Mel, feliz Navidad y prospero ano y felizidad! (Yeah, I know it's a song, but I really do know some Spanish.)

I hope your holiday break is awesome! God bless.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Have a great xmas Mel! Hope you enjoy Australia!

1:29 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Come on Mel! Get with it! You've been back for a day now, stop keeping us waiting...

2:45 AM  
Blogger cat said...

MMMMMEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!

where the heck are you??

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home