Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Taking Stock

I am one of those really annoying people that doesn't wait until Christmas to open presents. If you give me a present now, I am opening it. Hee. Anyway, I am killing time right now so I decided to share with you all what I got for my birthday and Christmas (just indulge me, people):

  • Bulova watch
  • Fuzzy slippers
  • Black Eyed Peas CD
  • Mean Girls Soundtrack
  • Elf DVD
  • Buffy Season 7
  • A new pink bear to sleep with - Little Bear told me my old one was raggedy and smelly :(
  • $40 cash and some flowers
  • A Louis Faux-ton watch (does everyone think I want to be on time or something?)
  • A 2-disc custom made Mel Mega birthday CD
  • Homemade Truffles (not from Nina, but they'll do)
  • A ginormous basket from Bath and Body Works
  • 90's Edition of Trivial Pursuit
  • Gift Certificate to the Spa at the HB Hyatt (which I will be using on Monday!)
  • Gift Certificate to South Coast Plaza
  • A buttload of random candles and cookies and candy

Wow! I guess I made out pretty good, huh? After I listed it out, it would seem so. I was feeling like this year was a thin year, but maybe not. Hmmm... I am especially excited about going to the spa. I am getting a Vitamin C/Orange Peel Body Scrub thingy and a Swedish Massage (do you think I will acutally have a Swedish massuese?). I can not wait! Plus they have whirlpools and saunas and steam rooms and blah blah blah. But, the extra bonus is I get to walk around in a robe and slippers all day. Ahhhh...heaven!

8 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

I think it would be funnier if you went for the Swedish massage and it was being given by the Swedish Chef - "Ah, de-ferdie huur on de table, en I vill feebedee der on de back...boirt boirt boirt!"

1:42 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

ian so crazy!

am i the only one who waits until xmas to open my gifts??

1:54 PM  
Blogger grace said...

wow! you did good! :)

btw... is it me or is LB madly in love with you? hrmmmm? okay. sorry. none of my business.

i hope you get sven to do the massage for you. i heard he's hot.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

It's awfully presumptuous to get someone a new bear. I wouldn't like someone getting me a new blankie.
btw... is it me or is Ian madly in love with you? hrmmmm? okay. sorry. none of my business. (wink)

2:38 PM  
Blogger grace said...

well, i know FOR SURE that i'm in love with mel :P

3:03 PM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

So my friend at work knows me too well. She got me So I Married an Axe Murderer on DVD, a pair of socks that say "Cranky" and a bottle of champagne. HEAVEN!

Ian: you are too funny! Perhaps we should add Swedish to the list of languages that you will teach us??? HA!

LE: It sounds like Grace is waiting to open a few of her presents, so you may not be the only one. If I had an actual tree to put the prezzies under, I might be more likely to wait. But since I don't have a tree, what's the point?

Grace: Hmmm...Maybe LB is in love with me. I don't know...if he ever calls me, I will ask him and let you know (Hint to LB if you are reading this: CALL ME, DUMBASS!!)

CL: Yes, it is rather presumptious. And I told him that I could make no promises in regards to the bear. I have had that bear and slept with it since I was little. It is perfectly shaped to find under my chin when I am reading, watching TV, sleeping, etc. The new bear is awfully soft and fuzzy, but could take several years to be broken in. And as for Ian, who knows! He switches back and forth from me to you so often, I just can't keep up!

3:19 PM  
Blogger grace said...

i want to open mine! i want to know what i got!!!

4:01 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

I'm just so confused! I want you both so much! Cindy! Mel! Cindy! Mel! Can one of you please give me *something* to go on...?!

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home