Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Adults Say the Darndest Things

I am sitting in my office, minding my own business and I can hear the following statements coming out of the offices around me:

"I brought chiiiiiickeeeeen wiiiings today!"

"Sounds dangerous."

"Sounds gross!"

"It's Shake and Bake and I helped."

"Well, I'm gonna make a run for the border, today."

People! It isn't even 9:00 in the morning and we already talking about lunch!?!?!? Hee. I so do that every day!

I told my mom that my brother was being disgusting one day. She tells me "All men are disgusting. We just put up with them so that we can have kids." My mom is the smartest mom, ever.

One last thing. I saw Closer last night. Very good movie, but very intense. Don't see it with your significant other. See it with a very good friend or by yourself. Clive Owen is sooooo pervy and dirty in this movie. But sooooo hot. Want to touch the Heiny! He's my new boyfriend, sorry Bam!

3 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

oooh... closer... okay. so i won't go see that with steve. he doesn't like it when i make those grunting noises at other men, anyway.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

my boyfriend doesn't mind when i drool over other men. jude and clive...yummy yummy.

11:15 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

My last job involved me having to listen to old women endlessly arguing over which was the best brand of washing detergent. It was such an interesting topic for a guy like me...

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home