Thursday, December 30, 2004

A Post Just for Grace!

I wasn't excluding you! You must've commented while I was answering. So now you have a post of your very own!!

i put the grrr in grrrace said...
cd: massive attack (mezzanine)
(Grace, is this your crazy drum and bass music!?!?)
book: the importance of being earnest (or anything by wilde)
(I liked the movie, I will check out the book!)
movie: cannibal! the movie (trey and matt pre-south park in a musical in the style of oklahoma! but about a cannibal... trust me. it's funny as fuck.)
(I love me some Trey and Matt! I will look for this one! Is it as funny as Basketball? Am I alone in my love for that movie?)

1. how old were you when you looked in the mirror and said to yourself, "goddamn! i'm a hot bitch!"... okay, maybe not those exact words, but you get my jist.
(I would have to say about 19. Until that point I always felt like the geeky always-more-of-a-sister-than-a-girlfriend friend)
2. wanna go to lucky strike and get hammered and bowl? (because if cl's getting a date out of this, i want one, too... because i wanna be like cl when i grow up, too... but i'm not cool enough. i will cry now.)
(Oooh yeah! We are all over that one! Which one? At the Block? You tell me when and I am there!)
3. do you make new years resolutions?
(Not usually, but I do have a couple this year. One is to get my shit together and off my plate so that I can have a fresh start in 2005!)

7 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

oh, good! because i can't cry right now. i have mascara on... i look horrid without any on.

no. massive attack is trip-hop. not crazy d'n'b!

i didn't watch baseketball. and they are quick to point out that it's not really THEIR movie. they were just in it.

sweet! i have a date.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

I don't know why anyone would want to be like me, I'm a fucking lame-ass.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

i don't know how to bowl but i'd love to hang out at Lucky strikes with you guys. *cough cough* hint hint.

8:31 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Ew - you keep your shit on a plate...?

10:29 PM  
Blogger grace said...

oh, CL says she's a lameass? okay. i'll believe it. because she said it. and everything she says is the truth. :P

LE: that would be great! then you could and mel could bowl and i could just get shitfaced. i can't bowl fer nuthin'. hehe

Ian: and even if she does, strangely, you find that you're not turned off by that... hrm... curious... :P

9:58 AM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

i can't bowl either, but i can get drunk and act silly. that should suffice.

10:38 AM  
Blogger cat said...

what's with little miss drive-by poster? hmm?? you resurface and it's all post post post post and then BAM you're gone again for what seems like forevere and then you sneak back and it's all post post post post again and then POOF vanished.

stop temping me, girl! i can't take it! i need daily satisfaction from you! (ok, that sounded way creepier than it was supposed to be...) but i miss you, mel!

*sings*
miss you like craaaaazy
miss you like craaazy
*um.. that's all i know...*

hee

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home