Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Today

Today is Virgnia Woolf's birthday.

Today I am going to listen to "Let Go" by Frou Frou 28 times. Because there is "beauty in the breakdown."

Today I found a huge bump on my head. I don't know where it is from.

Today I had a tuna sandwich for a morning snack.

Today I am going to Target to buy a hamper, because putting my dirty clothes in a pile in the corner doesn't work for the anal-retentiveness in me.

Today I am also going to buy hangers because I have a much bigger closet and no dresser.

Today I am going to eat a 3 "servings" of Quaker Caramel Corn Rice Cakes. Because I can.

Today I am going to make tacos for dinner.

Today I am going to maintain a positive attitude throughout the day. Even though I have to take it one hour at a time.

Today I am going to drive home and not call anyone a "mother fucker"...or at least try my darndest not to.

Today I am going to catch up on my emails and return my calls.

Today I am going to go to sleep at 10:00, no matter what is on TV.

Today I will try to smile and be nice to everyone I see. So they will think I am a sweet, friendly person.

Today I will remember that tomorrow is another day.

7 Comments:

Blogger Rarry said...

Caramel Corn Rice Cakes are the SHIT!. Im pretty sure crack is one of the main ingredients ...they ust dont list it.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

There's the Mel we know and love.

4:16 PM  
Blogger cat said...

today i am going to actually be able to post a comment on this blog.

oh, look! it worked!!

(ppst! you are a sweet friendly person!)

4:55 AM  
Blogger peachy said...

Sounds good to me.

I used to eat the Quaker Rice cakes all the time. They rule.

Have a great day.

4:56 AM  
Blogger grace said...

mmm, rice cakes. i make rice cakes. but they're not good for you at all.

take rice, eggs, cheese, fry them up in little pancake size patty thingies...

mmm, heart attack just waiting to happen!

by the way, i think calling people mother fuckers is good for you... :)

9:24 AM  
Blogger Rob Burton said...

Tut...you girls...

1:49 AM  
Blogger Amy S. Petrik said...

how were the tacos?

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home