Saturday, May 14, 2005

I'm a Bad Girl!

Get your head out of the gutters! I don't mean it that way! Well, not for the sake of this post anyway. I am bad because I haven't been able to keep up with all my friends. My friends that I love the most. And I miss you all terribly! So, don't think I have abandoned you. Work has just been extremely hectic. But I still love you, and I hope you all still love me (CAT!).

In other news...Not to be too graphic, but I have a disgusting bug bite...ON MY ASS!!! Okay, so it's not really on my ass, just below it. But it hurts. It hurts to sit down. It hurts when my jeans rub against it. It just fuckin' HURTS!! And it is kind of changing color. I think I might die. I am slowly being poisoned. I just know it. I can feel the venom flowing through my veins. In order to live, I may have to amputate. Will you still love me if I only have one leg?

Also, I am the happiest girl I have ever been. Ever. Isn't it amazing how you get to a low point and you think you will never get out of it...and one day something snaps and you realize that things do get better. And you are entitled to feel a certain way. And to be treated a certain way. And to not be treated that way is a horrible thing. Yup. I've OD'd on the self-help books. But that's okay. Because I feel wonderful. And just when I thought I couldn't feel any more wonderful, I met someone who makes me feel incredible. Incredible. Is this what I've been missing out on all this time? I wasn't kidding when I said before that I was on Cloud Nine. There really is no other way to describe it. Actually, I am like a geeky 15-year-old. I giggled the other day. Giggled. WTF? I don't giggle. I guffaw. I chortle. I snort. I sure as hell don't giggle. The worst part. I didn't even care who heard it. GAH! It is so sweet, I am going to make myself barf!!

7 Comments:

Blogger cat said...

i will always love you!! (even if you only have one leg!) happiness is good! yay for happiness!

i just worry when you vanish for so long. i miss my mellybelly! *smoochies*

6:11 PM  
Blogger cat said...

i totally feel like a comment spammer today! wheeeee!

(sorry!)

6:11 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Fantastic, Melsie - great to hear you happy again, it's been too long!

Don't worry about the bug bite, at least yours is hidden. I got one on my forehead that looks like I'm growing a nub...

7:53 PM  
Blogger grace said...

yay! so happy that you're happy :)

btw, you know what was the cutest? when you both snorted. hehehehe...

i just about DIED.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Yankeebob said...

Awesome Mel! I'm glad to hear that you are feeling so giddy. Sounds like things are going great.

We'd still love you if you only had one leg. As long as you didn't mind the 'limpy-gimpy' jokes. Not that I would make jokes that is. Someone might. :)

3:20 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

i don't think i've ever heard a guffaw...

glad to hear that you're happy. you deserve it! :)

6:46 PM  
Blogger peachy said...

Woohoo!
I hope it lasts.
It's ok that you've left us for a boy. We'll get over it.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home