Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Weekends Are for Amateurs

I don’t know what happened. Maybe Monday is the new Saturday? I think it is now. All I know is that a case of Coors Light and two bottles of Champagne can make for very strange happenings and conversation on a Monday night.

During some “innocent” television watching, my futon (which is currently acting as a couch due to my lack of furniture) collapsed and pretty much broke into three pieces. Sweet! Now there is nowhere to sit and watch my dinky TV! Boo.

I can’t get into too much detail about the conversations that took place, but I can say that at some point the following words and phrases were used: “cat giving birth”, “gymnasty-ics”, “sex bump”, “Ethiopian Shim Sham”, “Manscaping” and “baby nuts”.

Somehow 2 AM came really fast. I get up at 5:50. I am the most tired girl in the universe right now. But it was sooooo worth it! If Rock Stars can party during the week, then so can Mel Mega!! Everybody raise your glass to a little mid-week drinking (or early-week drinking as the case may be).

6 Comments:

Blogger cat said...

wow. you're, like.. a drunk. heh.

good thing you only get 2 glasses of wine with dinner at the wedding... oh wait.. plus there are two glasses of rum punch and shawn's mom is buying all guests 2 drinks too. crap. hopefully you'll be standing upright by the time we start tossing the cupcakes. :P

11:32 AM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

good for you!

any night is a good night to party.

11:45 AM  
Blogger grace said...

"innocent television watching"...

MY ASS. :P

those words are only reserved for when i'm there :P

12:52 PM  
Blogger PlatinumGirl said...

I must find the definition of "Ethiopian Shim Sham!"

1:30 PM  
Blogger Rarry said...

Wow... Broke the futon ... Thats some impressive TV watching.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

what were you watching? *wink wink*

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home