Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I'm Not Stuck Up, I Swear!

No, really. I couldn't get online all weekend because the battery in my laptop was dead and a certain inconsiderate A-Hole (who shall remain nameless) left the power cord in his office before jaunting off to Laughlin. Thanks.

And yesterday I had a gajillion things to do. At work! Can you believe that??

Anywhoo, I will make my rounds this morning and visit all my friends and catch up on what you have all been doing. Having fun without me!! Boo! I miss you guys, really I do!!

By the way, quick poll....what are you all dressing up as for Halloween? I know The Lou is going to be a pirate, how about the rest of you? I thought that I had a costume decided upon, but waited too late to order it. I am going to swing by the costume shop after work, but thought I would get some ideas from you! Soooooo????

6 Comments:

Blogger Quyen said...

How's the new job?!? I hope it's everything you imagined :) As for your costume poll, my friend is going to be Pai Mae (from Kill Bill) and I'm going to be Pai Mae's trusty sidekick - a giant panda! I just hope it's not too hot in my costume :P You should be an 80's icon ;)

9:47 AM  
Blogger cat said...

I want to be Jem. But I don't think I can find the outfit. So I might just go as me. ;)

12:11 PM  
Blogger grace said...

HEY. where you been? :D

oh... dressing up for halloween? didn't even think about it... i guess if i were to go someplace or get invited to a party or something, i could go as a naughty schoolgirl :P uhm... no, really. i don't have friends to party with. *sigh* so i'm not dressing up at all. woe is me.

12:54 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

I'm going to dress up as Stephen King...

2:35 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

I haven't really thought about it.

I told my boyfriend that I'm going to be a virgin for halloween. So he gets no action that night. He didn't think it was a good idea.

2:39 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Is gajillion the one after six...?

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home