Monday, October 11, 2004

Ian Made Me Do It!

So...I was catching up on Ian's adventures over the weekend and I noticed this little quiz he took. Now, growing up the Muppet Show was my favorite show! I can still hear the opening music in my head now as I type this. I was very curious to see which Muppet I would be. I always thought I was more like Gonzo or Animal, so I was very surprised when this popped up:


kermit.jpeg
You are Kermit the Frog.
You are reliable, responsible and caring. And you
have a habit of waving your arms about
maniacally.

FAVORITE EXPRESSIONS:
"Hi ho!" "Yaaay!" and
"Sheesh!"
FAVORITE MOVIE:
"How Green Was My Mother"

LAST BOOK READ:
"Surfin' the Webfoot: A Frog's Guide to the
Internet"

HOBBIES:
Sitting in the swamp playing banjo.

QUOTE:
"Hmm, my banjo is wet."


What Muppet are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Who knew!??! One of my favorite expressions is "Geesh", which I guess is similar to "Sheesh" (of course one of my favorite expressions is also "fuck" so what does that mean?). And, like The Lou, I do wave my hands around...Weird.

10 Comments:

Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

I think so! I am gonna get some tiny bottles of Parrot Bay and we can get together and drink and blog and wave our hands around in a crazy way!

10:01 AM  
Blogger cat said...

I want to be Rawlf!! I am so jealous of you!

I'm Miss Piggy. I'd post it, but I can't. And I don't want to be a pig. I always hated Miss Piggy. Sigh.

11:40 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

I'm just amused at the idea of the Kermit saying fuck instead of Geesh.

Maybe if he got totally loaded on Parrot Bay Rum, he would. You know - he'd be depressed about Miss Piggy. He'd get into a fist fight with Scooter. Tell Waldorf and Statler to shut the fuck up. Kick over a few props before throwing up in Rolf's piano. (He might even try to cycle home...)

In any case I'm looking forward to reading the book about his drink/ drugs problem - "It's Not Easy Being Obscene - by Kermit the Fucking Frog." Out Thursday, in all good bookstores.

1:45 PM  
Blogger grace said...

muh nah muh nuh... dooo doooo dooo doo doooo...

2:04 PM  
Blogger grace said...

holy.... who the hell is this?

You are Rizzo the Rat. You have few friends, but are loyal to those you do have. Maybe if you didn't smell like sewage you would have more. SPECIES: Rodentia Digesta Lotta Grub HOMETOWN: Brooklyn, USA FAVORITE MOVIE: "Rat On A Hot Tin Roof" FAVORITE SONG: "The Pest Is Yet To Come" FAVORITE FOOD: You got it, I'll eat it. HOBBIES: See "Favorite Food". QUOTE: "When do we eat?"

and how did they know that i'm obsessed with food and eating? how creepy is that????

2:09 PM  
Blogger Quyen said...

Who would have thought?

You are Miss Piggy. You are talented and the center of attention. At least you'd like to think you are. You're really just a pig. FAVORITE EXPRESSIONS: "Moi", "Moi" and "Moi!" LAST BOOK READ: "Women Who Run With Frogs And The Frogs Who Better Wise Up Quick" FAVORITE MOVIE: "To Have and Have More" DRESS SIZE: If it's expensive, it fits. BEST FEATURES: Eyes, eyebrows, eyelashes, nose, cheeks, hair, ears, neck, shoulders, arms, elbows, hands, fingers, legs, knees, ankles, feet, toes and so on and so forth. SPECIAL ABILITIES: Singing, Dancing, Directing, Producing, Writing, Starring, and Being Famous.

Can you believe they have me to the tee? ;)

2:51 PM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

I have learned so much about my friends! HA!

Ian - I really like your version of Kermit, that sounds much more "me"! HA!

Grace - You dirrrty rat...hee hee...I like your profile, it sounds fun!

Quyen and Cat - I think neither of you are like Ms. Piggy, you are both much better...

2:58 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Speaking of The Muppets - has Media Whore retired?

3:10 PM  
Blogger grace said...

hey, mike k is miss piggy, too! hahaha.

now i have that muppet song stuck in my head... again!

i like miss piggy. she's my kinda gal.

3:16 PM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

No, she hasn't retired...I was actually going to write something today. If only people here at work would stop bugging me with actual work! Geesh! Do I look like an employee!?!?

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home