Thursday, October 07, 2004

And Justice for All

Hmm...so apparently I am not alone in my detest for the George W sign on my lawn. I came out of the building this morning to see that someone had uprooted it and gently moved it to an alternate location. In the gutter. Hee.

Now, I would not have put it in the gutter, that's just a little rude. However, I couldn't help but giggle like a school girl as I walked past it. I only wish I knew who did it so that I could buy them an Amstel.

In other news, it is only 2:30 and I have thought about killing at least 6 people already. I am a sick fuck.

2 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

oh, man. that's awesome. i wish i did it. but not for the amstel light. thought that sounds really good right now

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont worry about being a sick fuck, I get to be one every day...free of charge! Sweet, isnt it?

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home