Sunday, May 15, 2005

I Was a Liar

I recently lied...A BIG LIE. I made the mistake of telling certain individuals that I broke up with one Jordan Londeree in eighth grade for the soul reason that he was a bad kisser. I am here now to set the record straight. It's just not true. In my naivete, I think that I just thought that he was a bad kisser. I wasn't looking at that big picture. Obviously. I wasn't looking at the fact that JD would eat his Wheaties and grow up to be big and strong. I wasn't looking at the fact that one day, JD would save my life (by introducing me to the BEST guy. Ever.) I couldn't have been more wrong.

The honest truth is that, I was a shaky kisser at best. When JD and I shared an intimate moment, Shakespeare could not have written a better kiss. Yes, we were young. However, that kiss was amazing. And apparently it was my own inexperience that made the kiss seem "bad". However, now I know that JD was ahead of his time. I was not ready for him. Plus, he is an amazing individual as well. He has an insight into people that I never thought possible.

Of course, JD thinks my name is Emily, but that's coooooool.

P.S. This message has been brought to you by Champagne, Amstel Light and the guiding hand of JD.

P.S.S. Nothing in the above statement should be discounted whatesoever. JD is honestly the best guy ever....any single girls out there??? He needs a decent woman so we can go out and party as a foursome!

P.P.S.S. He is an amazing kisser, I just didn't know any better at the time. I have also heard he can "eat a peach for hours"!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

oh my fucking god!

i knew it! i knew my BFF couldn't be a bad kisser!

did JD type this in because you couldn't type?

also .... .... .... how did you come about to learn that he wasn't indeed a bad kisser? HRMMMMMMM? HRMMMMM? :P you goddamned hussy. i just *heart* you.

5:39 PM  
Blogger cat said...

i feel so out of the loop. can anyone please tel me where the loop is? huh? please?? just point me to the LOOP!!

how about an email with the loop in it? hmm? please?

i hate that grace knows more than i do! i am SO not a patient person... WHERE IS THE LOOP!!

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"eat a peach forever"?

I can't believe that Mega is back! I'm so happy I could kill someone!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Yankeebob said...

I'm happy that you gave JD the chance to redeem himself. (It sounds like you did anyway.) How come he thinks your name is Emily? That's a cool name btw.

"eat a peach for hours"? Sounds like fun to me.

That made me think of the Presidents Of The United States' song - Millions of peaches, peaches for me....

4:50 AM  
Blogger grace said...

cat: read a few paragraphs down about mel's friend, JD.

http://grrracesotherblog.blogspot.com/2005/05/weekend-saturday.html

9:07 AM  
Blogger cat said...

that link didn't work. now you're just messing with my head for FUN, aren't you?!?!? :P you mean, evile woman!!

i read a few paragraphs down... is her friend JD the one who helped break the futon?? :D

i feel so clueless. :)

9:20 AM  
Blogger grace said...

NO NO NO.. he's her funny friend. you can't copy, paste the link?

he's my BFF. he doesn't know it yet, though.

10:08 AM  
Blogger cat said...

i did copy and paste the link.. it comes up as "page not found"

11:42 AM  
Blogger cat said...

hey it worked this time....

how the hell did i miss that post?!!??! HOW?

i feel oookie... ugh... stupid yoga.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home