Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Put a Fork in Me

I am so done. I feel like I have been beaten down into pulp. Made to feel like I don't matter, which obviously I don't. What I don't understand is this: How do I always end up as the bad guy? Why am I always the bitch? I know that I have made a lot of mistakes and done a lot of mean or wrong things, but it is not always all my fault. And I don't think it's fair that everyone assumes that. Including my parents! I would just like P to take some responsibility! Instead, he blames me. I've "gone crazy" and "changed"...oooh, but he has stayed exactly who he always was. Right. Here's the bottom line, though. Nobody really knows what has happened between us and I have tried to keep everyone out of it. So, please have the courtesy to NOT blame ME! Or make assumptions. In fact, if I haven't really told you anything, it's because I don't want you to make judgments and assumptions. I will tell you this, though. I am scared. I haven't ever been on my own. And right now, I have never felt more alone. And that is not a place I like to be...

1 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

sometimes being alone is good.

you're not crazy. don't worry about it. everyone changes.

i'm not trying to give you advice or anything, seeing how i know nothing about you... but, i will say this... what you wrote struck a chord ... i have felt that before.

the way i get through it is by taking on that i don't give a shit attitude... because it really is just about you. sometimes you have to be selfish...

good luck.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home