Friday, September 03, 2004

These Are the People in My Neighborhood

Some things that I have observed while walking/driving through my neighborhood:

- A car in front of me with a license plate that says "URCHEEZ". How cool is that!?! I now want one that says "IMCHEEZ". Who thinks of this stuff??

- A woman walking down the street carrying a head of lettuce and a toilet plunger. Hmmm...I can't even begin to imagine what kind of kinky games she was gonna play.

- A man walking around fully dressed, except instead of shorts he was wearing Raiders boxers. Umm, Buddy, you aren't fooling anyone. Yeah, we can all tell they're boxers.

- Another grown man squeezed into a Cub Scout uniform (the blue and gold one) about 10 sizes too small for him, complete with scarf and hat, marching and saluting people as they walk by (I swear I live no where near any type of institution).

- A guy getting a blowjob from a girl. Standing on the sidewalk. In a residential area. I had to drive by twice to make sure I wasn't seeing anything!

4 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

hehe. that's the lbc for you. i used to date a guy who lived there.... it made for great people watching...

8:49 AM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

"I had to drive by twice" - just to make sure, right? hahaha.

10:13 AM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Yes, never boring here in the LBC...I could write a book on the things I have seen...

Yup, had to drive by twice! Once because I couldn't believe my eyes and then once again so that I could yell out the window.

12:20 PM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home