Friday, September 03, 2004

WTF Moment of the Day

I swear our MIS person is the inspiration for the whole "Your Computer Guy" skit on SNL. She wears a labcoat, people!! Anywhoo, she walks in from the lobby and is holding out a tiny piece of paper to me:

DB: "Someone left this in the ATM machine."
MM: "What is it?"
DB: "They left their receipt in the machine."
MM: "Aaaaaand????"
DB: "What should I do with it? Should I throw it away...or..."

At this point I can't even answer because I am so blown away by the ridiculousness of this conversation. I snatch the paper from her hand and throw it away.

MM: "There. All taken care of."

WTF!??!?!!?

2 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

i swear, the smartest people sometimes have the least common sense. it's so strange.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Oddgirl said...

It's simple. Her lab coat was blocking her brain waves.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home