Saturday, October 23, 2004

Never When I Need It!!

Why is it when I need something and I have the money for it, I can never find it!! It is so frustrating! I desperately need to upgrade my wardrobe (due to my hoity-toity promotion and everything). Yet, I can't find a damn thing that fits! Nada! Nothing! And those that do fit are hideously ugly! I just can't win!

On top of the great wardrobe search, I am also looking for an apartment. How much does that suck? It is such a pain in the ass. Then if you find a place that you like and you can afford, you have to fill out an application, provide a blood and urine sample, give them the account number to anything you could possibly have a number to and sign away your first born. Even then, that it is only if you are the first person to respond.

I wish I was rich. Then I could have a tailor who could make clothes just to fit me: Mel Size. And I could have someone find me an apartment, move my stuff in and put it away, hand me the keys and tell me where to go. Oh, and make all the arrangements for water and electric and cable and have my mail forwarded. Wait, scratch that last one. I would rather have no one able to track me down. Hee.

3 Comments:

Blogger cat said...

Hell, if you're rich why live in an apartment? Get a house. With a moat. That way you'll be safe from unwanted guests. You can just sic the moat monster on them and send them away. That way the next time someone comes to try and sell you God or cookies or something you can just sic Mr. Moaty on 'em!

And I hear you on the clothes thing. I can't ever get anything to fit me either. Even before I gained this stupid weight. But especially now being larger than most in the upper-body area I can't get shirts to fit all that well. And try and button up a coat! GAH! Even petite pants are too long for little ol' 5'1" (and a bit) me.

6:12 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:59 PM  
Blogger grace said...

i wanna be rich, too! then i could quit my job, buy a huge mansion and never use it, go travel, and come back to visit the 'rents with a fabulous tan.

and i hate buying pants. it's hard to find a pair that don't just drag on the ground.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home