Monday, November 08, 2004

ALL WOMAN, BABY!

Despite rampant Internet rumors (*glaring at Ian and Cat*) I have not been away having a sex change and running away with CL. Although, if she asked, I would have to go!

My new promotion is kicking my ass! And I don't have access to a computer at work for another two weeks. I promise I will return soon to our regular scheduled program.

I am going to visit everyone and catch up and then I will post again. Just wanted you all to know I am still alive.

10 Comments:

Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Ian and Cat have it all wrong. I want Mel and Steve both! Preferably at the same time...

3:04 PM  
Blogger cat said...

You wack, kinky Californians. Drinking, sex, threesomes.. my goodness! What happened to good wholesome family values???

(Ian, I still think that they're lying, we just need to try harder to crak 'em!)

4:23 PM  
Blogger cat said...

Oh, and...

YAY! Mel's still alive!!

*happy dance*

4:24 PM  
Blogger Benjamin said...

It's a good thing you posted this; I was a half hour away from going on a quest to California to avenge your death.

5:01 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Cat - I've been trying to crack 'em for ages... but they seem to prefer eachother... ;)

5:44 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

(Oh, and yay! Go Mel...)

6:08 PM  
Blogger Quyen said...

We miss you! Come back soon! :)

6:53 PM  
Blogger Yankeebob said...

Yay! Mel's back. I never doubted you for a second.

At least for a minute.

Maybe not an hour?

4:53 AM  
Blogger grace said...

FINALLY... :P

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missing your hotness.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home