Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Today...

...I was taking a bite of a pickle and someone made me laugh. I choked on the small piece of pickle and instead of swallowing it, it flew up towards my nose. Where it remained lodged. The pickle juice, however, did not remain lodged. Nope, the pickle juice proceeded to come out my nose. If you've never had pickle juice fly out your nose, let me tell you...It burns like a mother fucker. It made my eyes water, too! I finally coughed the stuck pickle piece out of my throat/nose. Needless to say, that pretty much ended my lunch.

11 Comments:

Blogger THE J Mo said...

Pickle juice out your nose? Thanks for the heads up that it hurts like a mother. I'll keep that in mind.

Hopefully that was the worst part of your day. Take care!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Can you re-enact that for HNT??

12:47 PM  
Blogger hedlund said...

I'm sorry Mel, I pointed and laughed at you. So funny...!

12:51 PM  
Blogger PlatinumGirl said...

One in a long list of reasons not to eat pickles!

3:07 PM  
Blogger cat said...

you are too sexy for me. i have to have some alone time now.

4:19 PM  
Blogger grace said...

hehe... hehehehe...

that's some funny shit...

i'm with cat. that's SEXY. hehe.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Yankeebob said...

Mel always has the best adventures. ;)

7:54 AM  
Blogger peachy said...

Ouch! I can't imagine that feels good.

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pepperoni also hurts a lot when it comes out of your nose.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Java Boo Boo said...

that's a great story. haha.

not laughing at you... laughing with you.

:)

5:33 PM  
Blogger Badpatty said...

It hurts my sinuses just to READ about it! My sister says that Play-Doh also is a bad idea.

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home