Thursday, June 23, 2005

Detox is a Bitch!

Oh. My. God. That was the best vacation. Ever. I already know that I am getting Steve if Grace dies, but now I need to make sure that I get Grace if Steve dies (I am soooo greedy!). She and I were meant to be.

Grace did conveniently leave a few things out. I will fill you in later. Right now I have 143 emails and about 10 thousand phone messages to get through. As soon as I am done, I'll fill you all in. I miss you!!

P.S. I think I still smell like garlic and alcohol...is that bad?

4 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

shit, mel...

some things are meant to be a secret... :P

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:22 PM  
Blogger cat said...

i have missed you my darling! i have seen photos from cindy & grace and now it's your turn.

and by the way you are possibly one fo the most adorable people i have ever seen! haah!

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh, I saw that...

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home