Tuesday, June 14, 2005

What Blogger Am I?

Okay, okay I am still alive (but very badly burned, hee) and I am updating my Blog, so now everyone can quit speculating on where I have gone (nowhere) and when I will be back.
I wish that I had exciting tales to tell you of my whereabouts (kidnapped by pirates off the coast of Tahiti would be a great tale), but unfortunately it is just not that exciting. Work has been eating my soul, or at least trying to. And I have found that when not at work, beer seems to take up a good portion of my life (not that there's anything wrong with that).
Went to a bar on Saturday night called House of Hayden in Long Beach and was promptly put in my place, as obviously my hip factor greatly failed to match that of the "cool" people inside (what with my lack of a faux-hawk). Felt like a shabby little girl in her non-Seven For All Mankind jeans. How much effort do these people put in to their "look" do you think? Or is it no effort at all and I am just so greatly lacking in style or taste that I must go to Gap and study the mannequins or else I would never be able to dress myself properly. Could be.
Rented a few movies last week also, including The Aviator, Coffee and Cigarettes, and Bad Education (mmmm...I loves me some Gael Garcia Bernal). Aviator was...okay, Leo was great, but I really would've liked to get more into Howie's illness as opposed to his business (JD says this is because I am a girl and everybody knows that girls have bad taste in movies), but I am not sorry that I rented it. Coffee and Cigarettes was a bad rental, with the exception of the skit involving Meg and Jack White (who for some reason I am strangely attracted to, both of them) and the skit with Bill Murray and Wu Tang. These two skits do not, however, provide ample enough reason to rent this movie. Just don't. Bad Education was really good (and I am not just saying that because of GGB), but I messed up by renting the R-rated version (Blockbuster is just so right wing) and not the un-rated version, which, when told by me it was a great movie, my friend actually did go out and rent (quite a shock to her with all the sex, that I never got to see, and now she thinks I am a bit pervy, which I am, but she which she does so not need to know).
Saw Cinderella Man last night, which was your typical Hollywood "feel good" about good triumphing over evil, the man beating the system and such (sometimes I like it when the protaganist takes a good beating). Paul Giamatti was hands-down the best thing about this movie. In light of his recent receiving-of-the-shaft by the Academy, he better get all the needed recoginiton for this film (or heads will roll).
Also, Peter Forsberg has stated that he would like to come back and play with the Avs if the new salary cap will allow him to (do you hear that, muthas?) and that makes me as happy as a little girl (wait...I AM a little girl...nevermind).
That's all for now, must go and meet friends for Shabu Shabu Happy Hour with large Sapporos. Remember, everytime you point a finger, you've got three pointing back at you.

7 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

oh, fuck. i don't know. uhm... fuck.

i guessed trevor for someone else, but i think you're trevor. so yeah. my guess is trevor...

4:56 PM  
Blogger Yankeebob said...

I'm guessing this one is Jeremy.

Some of these aren't so easy, are they? We need to pat Mike on the back for this idea. It's great!

BTW, I love your hee hee's! :)

5:16 PM  
Blogger cat said...

i have no clue. but i'm glad to see a new post. :P

(i too, love your hee hee's!)

5:28 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

i can't get this goddamn game. i mean, i even missed grace's even the entire blogdom knew she was doing Quyen.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Quyen said...

Is this Cece? I agree with LE... this game is HARD! :P

2:13 AM  
Blogger grace said...

hahaha. i cheated! i know who you're supposed to be!!!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Envoy-ette said...

D-Nice?

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home