Thursday, June 23, 2005

My Two Cents...

First off, let me start by saying that NoCal knows how to party. Actually, they know how to pah-tay! Color this girl impressed!

I think it’s funny that Terra said that Grace and I act like sisters. Hee. After spending 16,000 hours in the car together, we were saying the same things at the same time and finishing each other's sentences. What can I say…Grace completes me.

And for the record, I am pretty sure that my family would be happy to take Grace in and boot me out. Only she will have to work on her tolerance a little. There’s no room in my family for a lightweight! Don’t worry, Grace…we’ll work on it together.

Also, Grace failed to mention that we both spent ALL our cash on the FIRST night. Geesh! You’d think we’d never been out before. It was like blowing your entire allowance on gummy bears and sweet-tarts. It was fun while it lasted, but you wake up the next day with a tummy ache and an empty wallet. Sucks, man.

I seriously gained about 7 pounds on this trip. We pretty much ate non-stop. I tried to drink non-stop as well, seeing as how I wasn’t driving. At several points during the trip, I was so full and so bloated that I had to undo the top button on my jeans. Gross! Don’t tell anyone I told you that.

Also, Grace and I TOTALLY could’ve served those girls. I was ready. I had my moves figured out, I totally wanted to battle. But no. Grace would have none of it. Damn her! If it had been Friday night, she would’ve been over there faster than you could say “White Peach Martini”!! But I promise that Sober Grace is just as fun as Drunk Grace. DG is just a little more uninhibited than SG…that’s all I’m saying.

The cab drivers in SF must think we are completely nuts! In the course of two short cab rides we covered such diverse subjects (most of which Grace has already covered). So I will just leave it at that.

And Terra has the BEST laugh…and so much damn hair!! I hate her! She has like three times as much hair as me! Not fair!

And I am not as short as it would appear that I am in the pictures with Duckie. I swear I was standing in a HUGE pothole! Really.

And Cindy likes to take pictures with everyone…bouncers, statues, whatnot. She rules.

Thank god (who hates me and Grace, by the way) that I had a nice detox trip planned. I floated in the pool, slept in, watched movies, drank an assload of water and shopped. Ahhh…you have no idea how much I wanted a beer and a P-Funk!! Does that mean I have a problem?

10 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

you complete me!

that makes me think of dr. evil and mini-me... hehe...

shit. you and terra should've gone and served those 2 chicks, man... :P hehe...

remember what i say: you don't have a problem ... and you know the rest :P

5:13 PM  
Blogger Oddgirl said...

I wanna see a dance off..hehehe:) It sounds like you guys had a great time. I can't believe I missed it. I still want the real dirt...I guess I'll have to wait until the next time we play I never....:)

6:13 PM  
Blogger Yankeebob said...

You 2 would be so much fun to run around with. Keep up the fun trips. At least I can live vicariously through your blogs. :)

Oh, Peachy and I were talking the other day about how amazing Terra's hair looked in Grace's pic. Beautiful! ( I have a thing for long hair. Especially darker colors. )

6:33 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

even if you gained 20 lbs, you'd still be tiny. just an observation...

oh if there's a dance off, take video and stream it, ok??

10:30 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

The new girls don't understand that they need to keep me from taking pictures with strangers. It's part of the job when you go out with me. I'm like "uh, who's this guy?" You guys are welcome to come back any time, you can stay with me in my guest room. I'm sure you and Grace won't mind sharing a bed.

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No!! You complete me...
For now, until I meet someone new to take your place...

11:28 PM  
Blogger cat said...

when californians get together they certainly have a good time. you are the ultimate party people! :)

this wasn't as revealing as i thought it would be. hahaha!

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been crushing on you since Grace posted the vacation pics. I can't say more. It's creepy enough as it is.

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was excited to see that you were more then just a floating head. you are tiny though. a spinner fo sho!

I had a great time. you guys are too much fun. stop by anytime you want to perform another Bon Jovi duet. we rocked the house!

2:00 PM  
Blogger Milf said...

CLICK HERE FOR amateur milf

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home