Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Skanks

So...Grace gave a nice recap of part of my weekend. But she forgot to mention that one of those skanky whores kept hitting on Honey RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!! How tacky is that!?!? And it wasn't like she didn't know that we were together. It was mentioned to her. Plus...we were together!! Did she really think that her ugly, Wal-mart-denim-skirt-wearing ass had a chance? Against me? WTF??? Hee hee...I am such a bitch.

I did behave very well, though, all things considered. The fingers in the food thing really got to me. As did the fork. When one of the girls was using her fork to scoop pasta salad on to her plate, Honey tells her "You know, there's a spoon right there..." Hee hee. He rules.

The thing is, my cousin and I had gone to the store and bought an assload of food. Enough for everyone that we thought was going to be at the BBQ. Then, these other people show up and they all expect to be fed! Who does that? We only had enough meat for 8 hamburgers. Skanky Slut #1 goes up to Honey (who is grilling the burgers) and says "You know, I really want one without cheese." He doesn't even turn his head, just keeps putting cheese on every single burger! I think I love that man!

So, we are finally sitting eating our food (while SS#1 is huffy on the couch because she didn't get a burger - hee) and the ketchup was sitting in front of me. A normal person with any sort of manners or class, would politely ask me to hand them the ketchup. Ummm...yeah. SS #2 just reaches right in front of me to grab the ketchup, spilling my beer all over poor Jimmy. I didn't yell, just made a few comments about how I could have handed her the ketchup (dripping with sarcasm, of course). I then made a comment about Jimmy getting pulled over and smelling of beer. SS #2 says "Oh well, I didn't drive..." I told her we weren't talking to her anyway, and Jimmy says "And I don't think your name is Jimmy."

GAH!! I hate fucking idiots. AND SOMEONE PLEASE GET THAT GIRL A DAMN COMB!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Benjamin said...

"Annoying party guests got you down? Try Electric Fence(TM)! Electric Fence: keeping pests out since god knows when!"

9:24 AM  
Blogger PlatinumGirl said...

I've only had it happen once or twice, but I HATE it when people I don't know show up at my house, unannounced, with someone else that I barely know and then proceed to act as if they are at home. Don't touch my MF'ing TV, my CDs, my photos, my refrigerator, MY BEER, my husband, or me. Got it? And God help you if you try to light up in my house, because I will kick you out on your sorry ass!

Wow, that was kind of like a flashback!

9:48 AM  
Blogger grace said...

whoa! i didn't know she was hitting on Honey! i totally missed that!!! was it the one with the bad hair/bad outfit, really ugly face/bad outfit, or the other one that i can't seem to recall??? whores. i would've KILLED THEM! bitches!

he is so funny with the cheese on the burgers... hehe.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Rarry said...

Who the fuck invited these bitches? I totally would have given her a burger though.........made of POOP!

11:43 AM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Ben: HAHA!! That is exactly what I need...or just learn to not bite my tongue for the sake of people around...I can be downright rude when I need to be.

PG: Good god! I hear you!! Now granted, this was not at my house...but at least my bf lives there! These girls didn't know anyone!

Grace: OMG!! She was TOTALLY hitting on him! At one point she tried to feed him something out of her fingers and reached across me to offer it to him! WTF?!?! I was freaking out inside. I hate behaving!! HATE!

Larry: I'm inviting you next time so that you can give poop burgers to the people I don't like. But we won't tell them. Then we will hide in the corner and point and laugh. I love pointing and laughing.

Yoj: You are invited, too...to stop them from even coming in!

12:34 PM  
Blogger grace said...

oh, FUCK!!!! i got a little buzzed. i forgot about that!!!! it was a fucking GARLIC CLOVE of all things!

that goddamned slut. i'm gonna kill her. but i can't remember which girl it was...

wait. i want in on the pointing and laughing...

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Here's the plan. You can just keep me locked up in a closet or something. When dumb ass bitch skanks like this show up, and start to cause shit, you open the door and the giant bald maniac with the axe goes to work.

Of course I do reserve the right to hand feed garlic cloves to Honey. He sounds dreamy.

2:44 PM  
Blogger cat said...

who hand feed garlic cloves to people? really. what the hell is that???

i hate stupid people. this is one of the many reasons i don't like to go outside and just stay in my apartment like a hermit. hehe

3:51 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

so who were the ss's? friends of someone who got invited?

i would have dumped the salad on that girl's head.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home