Thursday, January 26, 2006

Still Alive!!

Hello! I just wanted to let all my Blogger Buddies out there know that I am still alive. Some of you may know as you have found me on MySpace. But I did want to post a little something on this site to say hello to all of my old friends.

So, what have I been up to? Well, as you may know the first half of this year was pretty chaotic. This entire year has brought me the lowest of lows, but also the highest of highs. The good news is that while it may have started off rotten, in many ways it ended up being the best year of my life. As previously mentioned, I met the most WONDERFUL boy in existence. He really and truly is my soulmate. I know that everything that I have had to endure has lead us to each other. I have never felt for anybody the way that I feel for him. YAY! I hope that everyone finds love like this. Here we are in Mammoth last weekend:


We are now living together in HB. On New Years Eve, we adopted the sweetest little Baby Boy. His name is Cash and he just turned 3-months old. Here he is:


He is the sweetest little guy and we love him to death!

I have also changed companies and am working on much larger events than I was before. It is a nice change and is exposing me to a lot of different issues!

I apologize for the disappearing act that I pulled. Work was getting really busy. And while I always found myself wanting to post, I was feeling guilty because I didn't have time to check in on everyone and make comments. I felt as if I was being a bad Blogger friend. But while I have some downtime in my new job, and now that I have a computer at home again, I will try and catch up. And if you are on MySpace, please send me a message!

I hope that everyone is doing well and that you all had a great holiday season. Here's to a wonderful 2006! May you all be as happy as I am (finally!)

6 Comments:

Blogger Yankeebob said...

Mel!!! I was so glad to see your comment on my blog! I sure do miss you. You and Grace too. I have even considered joining My Space just so I can comment. The blogger world just isn't the same without you.

That is such great news about you and your guy. I am so happy for you. You did go through a lot of crap for a while. That guy is kinda good looking. You two sure do make a pretty couple. ;)

You know what's really funny? I just mentioned David Yummypants in a post. The last time I heard that term was on your blog. Weird coinkidink.

Thanks for stopping by Mel. I hope things keep getting better and better for you (all three of you).

5:10 PM  
Blogger PlatinumGirl said...

Well well well . . . I finally broke down and left a comment on your poor withered blog and here I find a new post! I don't even know what made me check. Clinging to hope, I guess, even though I see you on MS. Glad things are going so well for you.

BTW, in my experience, when things are going well, there's just less to write about. I feel my blogs are best when I'm all full of piss & vineger. :0)

10:20 AM  
Blogger The Mighty Anonymous said...

Yay! One of my most fav. blogs is back on the air...er...net...and maybe not back, but, now being added to. Hmm....

I'd fix it, but I'm too lazy.

Anyway, it's great to see that things are picking up for you.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

I've peeked in on you over at MS on occasion, but I just never find the time to get over there. You might consider stopping by once a month for updates or something!

Glad to hear you're happy!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Badpatty said...

Mel, it's great to see how well things are turning out. Congratulations on the two new boys in your life - the furry one is adorable. I'm a little jealous about the skiing, but whatcha gonna do?

Glad to see you're back, if only in diminished capacity.

6:00 AM  
Blogger cat said...

*ahem*

I named him Yummypants.

thank you.

*cough*

I LOVE MELMEGA!!

Jinxy loves his puppypal Cashy!

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home