Thursday, May 11, 2006

Hmmm...

For some reason, I feel like posting today. I dunno why...maybe because it is so quiet at work. Maybe because I feel like I have some issues that I need to work out. Maybe I jsut want to talk about how cute and funny my Baby Dog is. He is, too. He likes to wake up in the middle of the night and play until he wears himself out again. He will never wake us up, though. Although, last night I opened my eyes and his head was on my pillow and he was staring right at me. But I just told him to lay down and he did. Funny butt. Here he is looking very happy, probably thinking that he is about to score some major treat!

He has this big giant squeaky donut. Last night he kept squeaking and squeaking all around the bedroom while we were trying to watch Lost. Finally Robert took it away from him and hid it under the blankets. That worked well in theory, especially since Cash forgot about the donut and found another toy. The problem came in the middle of the night when one of us would roll over on to that stupid donut and make it squeak! Scared the beejezus outta me! Here's Cashy-Boo with his big donut:



Isn't he just the sweetest baby ever?

3 Comments:

Blogger PlatinumGirl said...

Wow -- I didn't expect to actually find a new post here, but for some reason I clicked the link and there it was! I'm so behind on blogs, these days I'm kinda grateful for people who don't post every day!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmdonuts.

9:22 PM  
Blogger peachy said...

Hey Mel!!
I'm like PG. I just happened to click on the link and here was a post. Your dog has really grown.

Have a great week.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

Awwww....... he's too cute! I love doggie smiles!

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home